|“||Heroes Adapted to Adventure
Hailing from towns and villages in every corner of the world, resourceful and resilient adventurers emerge from among the races of destiny: humans, half-elves, half-orcs, and illumians. With an unparalleled drive to explore and experience, these diverse individuals have created names to last throughout the ages.This supplement for the D&D game provides detailed information on the psychology, society, culture, behavior, religion, folklore, and other aspects of the races of destiny, including the illumians—a new race presented here. In addition to new subraces and monster races playable as characters, Races of Destiny also provides new prestige classes, feats, spells, magic items, equipment, and guidelines for crafting memorable adventures within human settlements.
- Seven new prestige classes
- Racial substitution levels for half-elves and half-orcs
- Sample NPCs and encounters
- Dozens of new spells, psionic powers, and feats
- Racial information for ten near-human or altered human species, including aasimar, tieflings, half-ogres, and more.