Ramman was an ancient Untheric war deity.
History[edit | edit source]
Ramman led Unther to its first victories as a strong and fair champion. He led Unther in battle against the Imaskari and defended Unther during the Orcgate Wars. He drove the god Hoar out of the Untheric pantheon long before modern times.
Hoar, appearing in Akanax, where he took the body of King Hippartes as his avatar, paid Ramman back for this by killing him during the Time of Troubles in 1358 DR. In the midst of the battle this death occurred in, thirteen of Ramman's scouts were drenched in his blood and absorbed some of his power, becoming spellthieves. They later came together and formed an organization known as Fallen Justice.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
Further Reading[edit | edit source]
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
References[edit | edit source]
- Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 41. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- Colin McComb (1996). On Hallowed Ground. Edited by Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc), p. 172. ISBN 0-7869-0430-5.
- Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 43. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- Eytan Bernstein (2007-06-06). Factotums and Spellthieves. Class Chronicles. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2021-06-04.