When cast, the spell forged telepathic links between a number of intelligent, willing creatures, with each member linked to all others. Three other beings could be linked, or more fr more experienced casters. The caster could choose whether or not they were included in the bond at the time of casting. The members could were able to communicate telepathically via the link, whatever their respective languages. No other influence or power was possible through the links. It functioned over any distance, but not between planes.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 211, 270. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 194, 268–269. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 63, 64. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 86, 88. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Adam Lee, Christopher Perkins (September 17, 2019). Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 77. ISBN 0786966769.
- ↑ Sterling Hershey (November 2011). “History Check: Rary the Traitor”. In Steve Winter ed. Dragon #405 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9.