Ravens were black birds similar to crows. They were opportunistic eaters, feeding on carrion, insects, grains, fruits, and small animals. These birds thrived in most northern climates and were very long-lived, making them ideal pets and companions.
The Raven Queen commanded numerous flocks of ravens from her divine realm in the Shadowfell. The ravens acted as the Queen's scouts and messengers across the multiverse, also alerting and guiding her shadar-kai servants to the location of items and memories that she wished to collect.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 335. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 278. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Dale "slade" Henson, Gary L. Thomas ed. and Karen S. Boomgarden ed. (April 1991). Realmspace. (TSR, Inc), p. 30. ISBN 1-56076-052-4.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (May 29, 2018). Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 59–61. ISBN 978-0786966240.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, Tracy Hickman, Laura Hickman (March 2016). Curse of Strahd. Edited by Kim Mohan. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 242. ISBN 978-0-7869-6598-4.