Sixstar was one of the more luxurious neighborhoods found within the city of Ravens Bluff in the 14th century DR. The quiet and peaceful locale was full of three-and-four-story longhouses that had housed several generations of the city's nobility. There were few businesses within Sixstar and anyone that drew weapons too loud within its streets were quickly intercepted by the City Watch and their war dogs they kenneled at the Redspires House.
- Malabaerthum's House: This foreboding stone building served as the headquarters of a merchant house of carvaneers that operated all throughout the Vast.
- Nightbird House:
- Smokeflower House: The traders in this merchant's group shipped their goods to Tsurlagol, Procampur, and Altumbel. 
- The Sparkling Edge:
- Hall of Five Arches:
- Seekers' Guildhall: This simple, sandstone building was home to the city's guild of divination.
- Lake Christina
- Raven Museum: While this impressive building housed a few interesting curios and notable antiquities, it largely served as storage for old city records that could no longer fit in the Oldover House.
- Anglund Hall: Previously owned by the DeSheers, this massive granite estate, which was since purchased by the Emmerdin family, had sprawling gardens large enough to house a pair of pegasi.
- Balathorp Towers:
- Longbottle Hall:
- Redspires House: The noble Cathone family lived in this magnificent red brick and sandstone manor.
- Rundelstones Manor:
- Seabreeze Hall:
- Stormgables House: The home of the Daradusk family was truly magnificent in appearance and over twice the size of other noble manors in the neighborhood.
- Taverns, Inns and Restaurants
- Streets and Roads
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 124. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 123. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 125. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.