Remnis was the god of giant eagles, a free lord of the sky who willingly rendered his service as a mount and helper to like-minded deities. He untiringly flew across the planes, observing everything with his keen vision, in search of secrets and prey worthy of his attention. He shared his knowledge and wisdom with the deserving.
The intelligent and mighty giant eagles were Remnis' people. Some of the aarakocra of the North also payed homage to the lord of eagles, as did some of the djinn of Zakhara; he had a mosque at the djinn Capital, the Citadel of Ice and Steel.
- Brian R. James (June 2009). “Realmslore: Sarifal”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #376 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Carl Sargent (May 1992). Monster Mythology. (TSR, Inc), p. 92. ISBN 1-5607-6362-0.
- ↑ Colin McComb (1996). On Hallowed Ground. Edited by Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc), p. 177. ISBN 0-7869-0430-5.
- ↑ slade, Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend, Paul Jaquays, Steve Perrin (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (The Wilderness). (TSR, Inc), p. 25. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur (November 1993). Secrets of the Lamp. Genie Lore. (TSR, Inc.), p. 19. ISBN 978-1560766476.