Description[edit | edit source]
Powers[edit | edit source]
The ring was activated with concentration and the result was identical to the fly spell. It allowed the wearer and up to 600 pounds (270 kilograms) additional weight to fly. The wearer could use the ring up to two hours a day. The ring also allowed the wearer to cast one feather fall spell per day.
Notable Owners[edit | edit source]
- Maligor, the Zulkir of Alteration circa 1362 DR.
- Jutta, Maligor's apprentice. She was given her master's ring to scatter the remains of Willeth Lionson.
- Pharaun Mizzrym, a talented drow wizard and Master of Sorcere circa 1373 DR.
- Belshazu, a glabrezu whom Pharaun Mizzrym took the ring from.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- slade et al (June 1995). Encyclopedia Magica Volume III. (TSR, Inc.), p. 964. ISBN 0-7869-0187-X.
- Jean Rabe (1991). Red Magic. (TSR, Inc.), p. 102. ISBN 1-5607-6118-0.
- Dale Donovan (July 1998). Villains' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), p. 44. ISBN 0-7869-1236-7.
- Warning: edition not specified for Annihilation