A ring of free action was a magical item that prevented one's movement from being magically or physically restricted.
The ring allowed the wearer to move unencumbered through difficult or irregular terrain such as snow or ice, swamps or debris. It also prevented magic from slowing down, restraining or paralyzing the wearer.
- Video games
- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast
- Baldur's Gate: The Black Pits
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Icewind Dale
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 191. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 182. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, Adam Lee, Richard Whitters (September 1, 2015). Out of the Abyss. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 173. ISBN 978-0-7869-6581-6.