A ring of protection was a magical device that helped keep the one who wore it from physical harm. The ring could deflect a small part of most attacks.
Notable Rings of ProtectionEdit
- Ring of the princes: Several of these were crafted for the numerous sons of King Castter De'wess
- Guard's ring: This unique ring was worn by the eternal defender of a tomb in Akanal
- Warder's signet: This ring of protection was said to have been passed from Lord Ao to the deity Helm, and down to Helm's faithful in Faerûn
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 191. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 232. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ BioWare (December 1998). Designed by James Ohlen. Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ BioWare (September 2000). Designed by James Ohlen, Kevin Martens. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ BioWare (June 2001). Designed by Kevin Martens. Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal. Black Isle Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.