Wizards of the Coast released the following description of the Rise of the Underdark campaign in April 2012:
|“||Mystra, the goddess of arcane magic is dead and Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders is making her bid to seize control. The drow invasion is about to begin, and adventurers are needed to help stop Lolth from bringing about everlasting darkness to the surface world. With a product line and programs focused on the drow race, D&D players will get a deep-dive into the events surrounding the Rise of the Underdark and gain access into the minds and lives of the popular race like never before. From a new campaign setting and in-store organized play programs, to novels and other game accessories, this robust suite of offerings will put a fresh spin on players' campaigns. D&D fans can also look for new video game content and D&D merchandise to round out their drow experience.||”|
|— Wizards of the Coast|
- Into the Unknown: The Dungeon Survival Handbook (May 15, 2012)
- Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue (originally called Menzoberranzan Campaign Setting) (August 21, 2012)
- Charon's Claw (August 7, 2012)
- War of the Spider Queen Volume 1 (April 3, 2012)
- War of the Spider Queen Volume 2 (May 1, 2012)
- Sword of the Gods: Spinner of Lies (June 5, 2012)
- Prince of Ravens (July 3, 2012)
- Skein of Shadows (Eberron) (July 3, 2012)
- Spider and Stone (December 2012)
- Menace of the Underdark expansion (June 2012)
- Web of the Spider Queen (May 16, 2012)
- Spider Killer (June 1, 2012)
- Dungeon Command: Sting of Lolth faction pack (July 17, 2012)
- Fortune Cards: Drow Treachery (August 2012)
- ↑ Ed Grabianowski (2012-04-10). Rise of the Underdark will infest all of D&D in 2012. io9 Gizmodo. Retrieved on 2016-01-24.
- ↑ Wizards of the Coast (2012-04-05). Dungeons & Dragons Players Face the Rise of the Underdark. Retrieved on 2016-01-24.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.