The River District was the northeast district of Neverwinter, and was named after the Neverwinter River. The houses built in this district were described as sturdy, and although they were not ostentatious compared with those in the Blacklake District, most were large enough to have held a family of six or eight plus servants. The River District also had many towers of different forms and styles, earning its moniker of the "Tower District".
After the eruption of Mount Hotenow, the River District was inhabited mostly by the poor and by xenophopic people. A group of orcs from Many-Arrows seized a big portion of this district, making almost impossible for Dagult Neverember's forces to reclaim the River District while the orcs lived there.
- Tower District article at the Official Neverwinter Wiki, a wiki for the Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter MMORPG.
- Tower District article at the Neverwinter Wiki, a wiki for the Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter MMORPG.
- ↑ Its called the Tower District in the MMO game.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Matt Sernett, Erik Scott de Bie, Ari Marmell (2011). Neverwinter Campaign Setting. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 0-7869-5814-6.
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 52. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Cryptic Studios (2013). Jack Emmert and Shane Hensley. Neverwinter. Perfect World Entertainment.
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 51–53. ISBN 978-0786965809.