It flowed from the Spine of the World, after which it was joined by the River Rauvin, and later the Goblintide River, the Laughingflow, and Horn Stream. The River Surbrin then fed into the River Dessarin.
- ↑ On the map on page 174 of the FRCS3e, a portion of this river is labeled the River Surbin. This is believed to be a typo, as the vast majority of other sources refer to it as the River Surbrin.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 174. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 74. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2003). The Thousand Orcs. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 79. ISBN 978-0786929801.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2003). The Thousand Orcs. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 267. ISBN 978-0786929801.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 71. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.