The pendant was very powerful. Any creature within 30 feet (9 meters) of the pendant would feel the effects of a charm monster spell. The enchantment remained as long as the creature was within sight of the pendant.
Pasha Pook once owned a ruby pendant, and it was a key to his move to the top of the Calimport criminal world. The gem was stolen by Regis, who left the criminal world for Icewind Dale, where he used the ruby to gain the upper hand in the negotiation in Ten Towns. Artemis Entreri was sent to find the gem and the hin and get them back to Pook.
- The Accursed Tower
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas M. Costa. The Lone Drow: Companions of the Hall. Archived from the original on 2008-04-24. Retrieved on 2011-11-02.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dale Donovan, Paul Culotta (August 1996). Heroes' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), pp. 99, 100. ISBN 0-7869-0412-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), p. 96. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Dragon (magazine) #386 p.30
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2005). The Crystal Shard. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1606-0.