|This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
The Scalykind domain was a deity domain that granted divine spellcasters scalykind spell powers. They gained the ability to rebuke and command reptiles much as an evil cleric rebuked undead.
Deities with the Scalykind domain
The Scalykind domain was an uncommon one, but its sponsored deities came from all over Faerûn.
Scalykind Domain Spells
- 1st level
- Magic Fang
- 2nd level
- Animal Trance — serpentine and reptilian animals only.
- 3rd level
- Greater Magic Fang
- 4th level
- Poison (spell)
- 5th level
- Animal Growth — serpentine and reptilian animals only.
- 6th level
- 7th level
- Creeping doom — Composed of tiny snakes.
- replaced with Vipergout in the Player's Guide to Faerûn
- 8th level
- Animal Shapes — serpentine and reptilian animals only.
- 9th level
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 62–66. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 222. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 84–92. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.