The Scalykind domain is a deity domain that grants divine spellcasters scalykind spell powers. They gain the ability to rebuke and command reptiles much as an evil cleric rebukes undead.
Deities with the Scalykind domain
The Scalykind domain is an uncommon one, but its sponsored deities come from all over Faerûn.
Scalykind Domain Spells
- 1st level
- Magic Fang
- 2nd level
- Animal Trance - Ophidian and reptilian creatures only.
- 3rd level
- Greater Magic Fang
- 4th level
- Poison (spell)
- 5th level
- Animal Growth - Ophidian and reptilian creatures only.
- 6th level
- 7th level
- Creeping Doom - Composed of tiny snakes.
- 8th level
- Animal Shapes - Ophidian and reptilian creatures only.
- 9th level
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 62–66. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 222. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 84–92. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.