Atop the Waves: Examine life on the Inner Sea from the major ports and common superstitions to the goings-on in the Pirate Isles.
Beneath the Seas: Discover the worlds within the Sea! Visit Serôs, an ancient land. Meet the enigmatic shalarin, a magical sea people from unknown oceans. Join the mysterious Dukars, magical defenders of the depths.
Myth Nantar, City of Destinies: Wrapped in a magical mythal, the elven city of Myth Nantar is the perfect place to make the transition to the world under the waves or to begin a complete aquatic campaign.Sea of Fallen Stars is the first fully developed underwater setting for AD&D campaign play. It provides a focus for the use of the rules supplements Of Ships and the Sea and Sea Devils, but neither of these products is needed to use this book. Contained in these pages is everything you need to adventure in this exciting world. Bring your game beneath the waves with rules and magic that make is easy and fun to do, or create sea elf, merman, triton, locathah, or shalarin PCs using the character-creation rules herein. Either way, get ready to explore Netherese ruins, sunken ships, and abyssal trenches in the Sea of Fallen Stars!
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Alyn Telarson • Cralnaar • Ehjax • Essyl Merynth • Jaonos Ildacer • Jhanra Merlistar • Jorunhast • Ka'ioa'Tara • Keryth Adofaer • Khelben Arunsun • Lashyrr Maerdrymm • Mahtor Auricheart • Ondam Moray • Pharom Ildacer • Pusavril • Tagar Lusos • T'Kalah • Tu'ara'thal • Tu'ola'tod • Tu'ola'sara • Tula Duadil • Vamar Isahn • Volar • Volludan
- ascallion • bane-star • coral, blaze • coral, claw • coral, frond • coral, hissing • coral, ice • coral, lucent • coral, Rusar's • coral, silver • coral, star • coral, tiger • cryscoral • giant eel • giant clam • giant squid • giant starfish • humpback whale • hydrozoan • killer whale • lobster • narwhal • pilot whale • porpoise • sea hydra • sea snail • squid • storm giant • vurgens
- Buildings & Structures
- Great Gate Plaza • Marultirthyr • Tower of Volar
- Ship of the Gods
- Mountains of Volar
- Battledale • Maztica
- Surface Settlements
- Airspur • Alaghôn • Amry • Arrabar • Bezantur • Calaunt • Cimbar • Delgora • Delthuntle • Dilpur • Emmech • Gheldaneth • Hlammach • Hlath • Hlondeth • Ilmwatch • Iljak • Luthcheq • Lyrabar • Messemprar • Milvarune • Mordulkin • Neldorild • Nimpeth • Procampur • Pros • Raven's Bluff • Red Haven • Reth • Saerloon • Sarshel • Selgaunt • Silverymoon • Skuld • Soorenar • Tantras • Telflamm • Teziir • Thasselen • Tsurlagol • Unthalass • Urmlaspyr • Waterdeep • Westgate • Wipur • Yhaunn • Yrlaphon
- airy water • helm of brilliance • helm of underwater action • ioun stone • necklace of adaptation • rod of lordly might • staff of the magi
- aquavision • bloodwater • carrier current • cone of teeth • converse with sea creatures • detect predator • echolocation • float • neutral water • pressure resistance
- The events described in this sourcebook include and overlap some of the events described in The Threat from the Sea trilogy by Mel Odom. Specifically, this book is set after the events described in Under Fallen Stars and The Sea Devil's Eye and reveals spoilers of plot elements from those novels.