Sebastion had pale violet skin and blue-black hair that was very long and unkempt. He was clean-shaven. Sebastion typically wore a simple tunic with a large amount of silver jewelry. His eyes were silver-colored.
Sebastion bore a sword in battle.
By 1369 DR, the then-paramount of the storm giants of Mount Woe, Anastes, and five other storm giants were summoned magically by Lanaxis to defend him when he needed to rest during his kidnapping of Queen Brianna and her son Kaedlaw. Sebastion was one of those giants. Patma and Sebastion were chosen to find wine and vegetables for Brianna to eat, but during this time, Tavis Burdun and armies of giant-kin attacked. Patma and Sebastion were then ordered by Anastes to deal with the firbolgs. Sebastion was the first storm giant to fall in the battle, when Tavis blew him apart with one of his powerful rune arrows crafted by the verbeeg Basil.
- ↑ The year is deduced from the "Presenting . . . Seven Millennia of Realms Fiction" article from Wizards of the Coast and the fact that Giantcraft describes its setting as taking place immediately before the events of the The Twilight Giants trilogy.
- ↑ This fact is deduced because one of Sebastion's companions was Ramos, and Ramos was the former paramount of the storm giant aerie described in Giantcraft.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Troy Denning (September 1995). The Titan of Twilight. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 208–2011. ISBN 0-7869-3798-X.
- ↑ Troy Denning (September 1995). The Titan of Twilight. (TSR, Inc.), p. 191. ISBN 0-7869-3798-X.
- ↑ Troy Denning (September 1995). The Titan of Twilight. (TSR, Inc.), p. 196. ISBN 0-7869-3798-X.
- ↑ Troy Denning (September 1995). The Titan of Twilight. (TSR, Inc.), p. 206. ISBN 0-7869-3798-X.