Shadystreets was a poor neighborhood within the western side of the Crow's End district in Ravens Bluff on the northern bank of the Fire River. While the grubby, dockside locale was full of thieves and criminals, it was home to a few diamonds in the rough.
The dilapidated wooden houses that lined the garbage-filled streets closest to the river were held together with planks ripped from destroyed ships. Vermin and urchins ran rampant in the neighborhood, causing most visitors in the neighborhood to avoid straying far from Stonestreet Concourse when crossing the Ravensbridge.
- Dyddow Barrelworks: The industrious gnome coopers employed by Ilias Dyddow and made all sorts of barrels, kegs and casks.
- Lalobaer's Pumps & Piping: Gundiman Lalobaer was an innovative entrepreneur who made all sorts of copper piping and man-powered cylinder pumps in the grand endeavor to bring fresh water from the river to the Red Raven firefighters and all the citizens of the Bluff.
- Signs Painted: The illusionist Kavan Brenzan painted signs and murals for various businesses, merchants and adventurers in the Bluff.
- Spengeloar Masts & Spars: This sign-less establishment sold the finest ship masts, favored among most Ravenian sailors.
- Wavetreader Pilot & Rigging School: Retired sailors and pirates taught poor Ravenians how to operate, steer and sail ships, offering advice to those planned to navigate around Dragon Reach.
- Ravensbridge: Also known as the "Pirateshead Bridge" this overpass spanned the Fire River, connecting Shadystreets with the Shutters neighborhood of Crow's End.