The Shining Plains was a portion of the Vilhon Reach, named after the visual effect of sunlight hitting the plains. The plains themselves were not held by any cohesive force, instead being composed of human-filled city-states, wemic and centaur tribes, and a powerful druidic organization called the Emerald Enclave.
Notable Settlements Edit
Geographic Features Edit
- Deepwing Mountains
- One of the boundaries of the Shining Plains, the home of fire drakes and other monsters.
- Gulthmere Forest
- Touched the northern edge of the Shining Plains and the headquarters of a powerful druid circle, located in a city called Cedarsproke.
- The Wetwoods
- Boggy wetlands that served as the home of a village of frog-like humanoids called grippli.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 216. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), pp. 14–20. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
- ↑ Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 43. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), pp. 46–48. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
Alaghôn • Aphrunn Mountains • Centaur Bridge • Daroush • Gildenglade • Ironcloak • Jathrin's Jump • Lilit Pass • Morningstar Hollows • Mountains of the Alaoreum • Nonthal • The Orbrekh • Orsraun Mountains • Ravilar's Cloak • Xorhun
Arrabar • The Chondalwood • Hlath • Iljak • Samra • Shamph
Elbulder • Fort Arran • Golden Plains • Mimph • Naga Plains • The Nagaflow • Nagawater • Ormpetarr • Serpents' Holding
The Shining Plains
Assam • Cedarsproke • Deepwing Mountains • Gulthmere Forest • Lheshayl • Ormath • Rushing Hills • Urml • Wetwoods