The inn was the largest of Neverwinter, four stories tall, with several flights of wooden stairs running down the back.
Albeit expensive, the inn was considered good. The suites were pleasant, but also bare. The inn also provided, fluffy robes for guests to wander about in, embroidered with the silver serpent logo to discourage theft.
- ↑ Based on location, as the Beggar's Nest was destroyed during the Ruining.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), pp. 140–142. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 142. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ BioWare (2002). Trent Oster, Brent Knowles, James Ohlen. Neverwinter Nights. Atari.
- ↑ Matt Sernett, Erik Scott de Bie, Ari Marmell (2011). Neverwinter Campaign Setting. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 0-7869-5814-6.