Skerrit, also known as the Forest Walker, was the neutral good god of the centaurs and satyrs as well as the hunter and protector of the sylvan lands. He watched over the woodland communities and always aspired to maintain the natural balance.
Although Skerrit's divine realm was in the House of Nature, he was not worshiped by the centaurs of Faerûn. They often paid little heed to the gods and those who did, typically venerated Silvanus or one of the elven nature gods. The centaurs of Evermeet were an exception to this however, as they openly worshiped the Sylvan protector god.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 61, 296. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Carl Sargent (May 1992). Monster Mythology. (TSR, Inc), p. 123. ISBN 1-5607-6362-0.
- ↑ Colin McComb (1996). On Hallowed Ground. Edited by Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc), p. 175. ISBN 0-7869-0430-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 258. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 134. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
- ↑ Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.