Around 1372 DR a group of the Sky Ponies, led by the self-proclaimed "Lord of the Vale", Wolmad Eaglewing, formed a camp in the Nether Mountains. They acted as little more than bandits, demanding payment from those passing through the Sundabar Vale and Old Delzoun, all while the tribe's chieftain was dying in a camp nearby.
- Jerek Wolf-slayer: Chieftain in 1356 DR; a very xenophobic man.
- Torlin, son of Jerek: He was set to become the next chieftain of the Sky Ponies and was imbued with the spirit of the pegasus. However, he was killed when Valric forced him to participate in a shamanistic rite.
- Valric High Eye: A very old shaman and priest in 1356 DR. He had the ability to summon a pegasus.
- Wolmad Eaglewing: War-leader who raided over the Sundabar Vale and Old Delzoun from his camp in the Nether Mountains
- Arnzan Vashk: Chieftan during the late 15th century DR. During the War of the Silver Marches he was badly wounded, leaving him with an orc spearhead embedded in his chest.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 R.A. Salvatore (July 2005). Streams of Silver. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 84. ISBN 0-7869-1606-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 16. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 96. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Philip Athans (2008). A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 130. ISBN 0-7869-4915-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 168. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.