Smoke mephits had sharp claws, which they used to attack their enemies.
Smoke mephits could fly as fast as they could move on land. They had a complete immunity against fire and poison.
They had an ability called cinder breath, which consisted of smoldering ash, that blinded those caught in it.
When a smoke mephit died, a cloud of smoke with a radius of 5 feet (1.5 meters) appeared. This cloud obscured the vision of other creatures.
Smoke mephits could summon one to four other smoke mephits once per day. These smoke mephits appeared within 60 feet (18 meters) and disappeared after 1 minute, when the summoning smoke mephit died, or when the summoner released it. This ability worked only once every four times.
Notable Smoke mephitsEdit
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 217. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ Allen Varney, ed. (June 1994). Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix. (TSR, Inc.), p. 71. ISBN 978-1560768623.
- ↑ Don Turnbull (1981). Fiend Folio. (TSR Hobbies), p. 64. ISBN 0-9356-9621-0.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 36–37. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Monte Cook, ed. (1998). Monstrous Compendium Planescape Appendix III. Edited by Michele Carter and Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc.), p. 10. ISBN 0-7869-0751-7.