Something Wild is a Planescape® AD&D 2nd-edition adventure module.
|“||Every Berk in Sigil Struggles to keep his savage side at bay. But now the bars of the cage are breaking down. . . .
Don't go to sleep, cutter-that's where the shadows slink, gnawing at the frail cord of sanity. The dream-touched sods of Sigil are snapping one by one, turning on each other like wildcats in the streets. And as people become animals, animals become monsters, rending friend and foe alike with fang and claw. The lawful factions have enough trouble dealing with a rash of breakouts form the Prison. But when the shackles of society fall away, it's all a body can do to keep the beast within form bursting free?and running wild.Something Wild is a Planescape adventure for four to six characters of 4th to 7th levels. When Sigil falls prey to disturbing nightmares and outbreaks of violent fury, the heroes must follow bloody trails to the treacherous peaks of Carceri and the savage jungles of the Beastlands. An ancient terror threatens the planes anew, and only the player characters can stop it from feasting on the flesh of the multiverse.
- Chapter 1: Rattling the Cage
- Chapter 2: The Hills Are Alive
- Chapter 3: The Belly of the Beast
- Designer: Ray Vallese
- Editor: Allen Varney
- Cover Artist: Robh Ruppel
- Interior Artist: Tony DiTerlizzi
- Color Plates: Jeff Miracola, Alan Pollack, Adam Rex
- Cartographer: Roy Boholst
- Typography: Angelika Lokotz
- Border Artist: Robert Repp
- Conceptual Artist: Dana Knutson
- Art Director: Bruce Zamjahn
- Graphic Design: Greg Kerkman, Dawn Murin
- Project Coordinator: Andria Hayday
- Electronic Prepress Coordination: Dave Conant
- Proofreaders: Michele Carter, Bill Slavicsek
- Playtesters: John Cummings, Keith Cummings, Todd Cushman, Dave Lubash, Bob Newell, Ted Zuvich