Soubar (pronounced: /ˈsuːbɑːr/ SOO-bar) was a small village on the Trade Way, south of the Boareskyr Bridge and Forest of Wyrms, north of Scornubel. It was often used as a way-station for traders traveling along that road.
The population was highly variable, shrinking to an armed camp in the winter with the decline of caravan traffic. Soubar had no formal government, which led to a lawless culture full of brigands and ruffians.
- Inns and taverns
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Ed Greenwood (1994). Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. (TSR, Inc), p. 117. ISBN 1-5607-6940-1.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), p. 80. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ Michael Fleisher (December 1988). “The Gathering”. Advanced Dungeons & Dragons #1 (DC Comics), p. 1.
- ↑ Tim Beach (1992). Gold & Glory. (TSR, Inc), p. 59. ISBN 1-56076-334-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (August 2004). Forsaken House. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 0-7869-3260-0.