This residence was located a bit south of the center of town.
The "palace" was made of dwarven design, constructed with stone walls and a slate roof. Its facade featured a notable colonnade that contributed to its out-of-place appearance among the other structures of Bryn Shander.
In the Year of the Crown, 1351 DR, a great battle took place in Bryn Shander between a barbarian horde and the folks of the Town Towns accompanied by the Companions of the Hall. Following the conflict, the Speaker's Palace was gifted to the adventurer Regis.
- Cassius, Speaker circa 1351 DR
- Regis, the halfling adventurer
- Duvessa Shane, Speaker as of 1485 DR
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 slade (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (Cities and Civilization). (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 39. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 38. ISBN 978-0786966004.