Squirrels were common creatures found around Faerûn.
Squirrels were occasionally used for their meat, i.e., the Corm Orp sausage, which also included ground nuts. At the Elfstone Tavern, these animals were sometimes put on skewers and cooked. They were also food in the city of Sigil, where they sold for one silver piece and were considered exotic animals.
Types of SquirrelsEdit
- Darkwalker on Moonshae
- In Sylvan Shadows
- Night Masks
- Passage to Dawn
- The Fallen Fortress
- The Chaos Curse
- The Jewel of Turmish
- The Stowaway
- Video games
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal
- Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
- Icewind Dale
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Gary Gygax (August 1983). Monster Manual II 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 114. ISBN 0-88038-031-4.
- ↑ James Butler, Elizabeth T. Danforth, Jean Rabe (September 1994). “Cormanthor”. In Karen S. Boomgarden ed. Elminster's Ecologies (TSR, Inc), p. 27. ISBN 1-5607-6917-3.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 R.A. Salvatore (February 2002). Canticle. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1604-4.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2000). The Chaos Curse. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1608-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1994). Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. (TSR, Inc), pp. 110–111. ISBN 1-5607-6940-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (January 1993). Volo's Guide to Waterdeep. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 24–25. ISBN 1-56076-335-3.
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur, Rick Swan (June 1995). In the Cage: A Guide to Sigil. Edited by Karen S. Boomgarden. (TSR, Inc.), p. 126. ISBN 978-0786901111.
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds (2002-05-04). Deity Do's and Don'ts (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 11. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-08.