Stone golems were constructed from a single piece of carefully chiseled stone. The most elegant stone golems were used as both guardians and art pieces in a magical building. They appeared to be beautiful statues until commanded by their master to move and act.
The average stone golem was about 9 ft (2.7 m) tall and weighed approximately 2,000 lb (900 kg).
Sogi-nora were rare stone golems that could be found in the Hordelands. These golems were created by wu jen and given a mind of their own. They were adept at implementing martial arts maneuvers like throws during combat.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Video Games
- Baldur's Gate II:Shadows of Amn
- Blood & Magic
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter
- Gateway to the Savage Frontier
- Neverwinter Nights
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 167, 170. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Stephen Schubert, James Wyatt (June 2008). Monster Manual 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 142. ISBN 978-0-7869-4852-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 136–137. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 166. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 48. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds (2002-05-04). Deity Do's and Don'ts (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. pp. 10–15. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-08.
- ↑ Troy Denning (1990). Storm Riders. (TSR, Inc), p. 38. ISBN 0-88038-834-X.