This spell caused arms of stone to rise out of rocky ground whenever a creature passed by. The extremely strong arms attempted to wrestle a creature until it had a firm grip. It would continue to hold onto the creature until they escaped or the spell expired. The arms may be detected beforehand by using spells or items which detect magical traps. The amount of arms and their strength was determined by the caster's skill level.
- Stonehold article at the NWNWiki, a wiki for the Neverwinter Nights games.
- Stonehold article at the NWN2Wiki, a wiki for the Neverwinter Nights 2 games.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Sean K. Reynolds, Duane Maxwell, Angel McCoy (August 2001). Magic of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 124. ISBN 0-7869-1964-7.
- ↑ BioWare (June 2002). Designed by Brent Knowles, James Ohlen. Neverwinter Nights. Atari.
- ↑ Obsidian Entertainment (October 2006). Designed by Ferret Baudoin, J.E. Sawyer. Neverwinter Nights 2. Atari.