Stormwrack is an accessory for the 3.5th-edition of Dungeons & Dragons® ruleset.
Sometimes an adventure takes an aquatic turn. You might find yourself exploring an ancient city lost beneath the waves, navigating an underground river plagued by monsters, plotting a course to some stormwracked isle, or battling pirates on the high seas. Well, fear not, brave adventurer. Here is your guide to overcoming such perils!
- Chapter 1: Into the Maelstrom
- Chapter 2: Races of the Seas
- Chapter 3: Classes and Prestige Classes
- Chapter 4: Skills and Feats
- Chapter 5: Ships and Equipment
- Chapter 6: Spells and Magic Items
- Chapter 7: Monsters
- Chapter 8: Adventure Locales
- Appendix: Encounter Tables
Stormwrack focuses on aquatic adventures, races, and locations. It has detailed information and descriptions on various types of both realistic and fantastical watery environments, including underwater, the open ocean, ships, coral reefs, grottos, swamps and such. Watery hazards such as waves, storms, exposure, rain and the like are deeply explored.
There are new prestige classes, new magic items, new spells, new monsters, and various other rules additions. Finally, a few pre-made adventures are included at the end, set in aquatic/coastal environments, for players to test the new content on.
amphibious creature • anguillian • aventi • blackskate • caller from the deeps • crab, monstrous • darfellan • dinosaur (Archelon • Ichthyosaur • Mosasaur • Plesiosaur) • dire animals (dire barracuda • dire eel) • aquatic elf • golem, coral • hadozee • hammerclaw • hippocampus • leech, giant • nereid • ramfish • scyllan • seawolf • sisiutl • swarms (jellyfish swarm • leech swarm • piranha swarm) • uchuulon • yugoloth, echinoloth • animals (albatross • barracuda • eel • otter • sea lion • seal • snapping turtle • sting ray) • vermin (diving spider, monstrous • sea snake)
- Designers: Richard Baker, Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., Jennifer Clarke Wilkes
- Developers: Stephen Schubert, Andy Collins, David Noonan
- Editors: John D. Rateliff, John Thompson
- Editing Manager: Kim Mohan
- Design Manager: Christopher Perkins
- Development Manager: Jesse Decker
- Director of RPG R&D: Bill Slavicsek
- Production Managers: Josh Fischer, Randall Crews
- Senior Art Director D&D: Stacy Longstreet
- Art Director: Karin Jaques
- Cover Artist: Jeremy Jarvis
- Interior Artists: Chris Appel, Drew Baker, Wayne England, David Griffith, Fred Hooper, Lee Moyer, Jim Nelson, Michael Phillippi, Eric Polak, Joel Thomas, Franz Vohwinkel, Sam Wood
- Graphic Designer: Dee Barnett
- Graphic Production Specialist: Erin Dorries
- Image Technician: Jason Wiley
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.
- Stormwrack Art Gallery. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2009-06-02. Retrieved on 2020-04-13.
- Stormwrack Map Gallery. Wizards of the Coast. (2005-08-26). Archived from the original on 2008-09-30. Retrieved on 2021-12-29.
- Darrin Drader (2006-03-06). The Kopru Ruins (Zipped PDF). Web Enhancement for Stormwrack. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2012-10-21. Retrieved on 2018-09-11.
- Excerpts: Stormwrack (HTML). Excerpts Archive. Wizards of the Coast. (2005-08-05). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2021-12-29.
- Stormwrack (HTML). Product Spotlight. Wizards of the Coast. (2005-08-05). Archived from the original on 2007-12-21. Retrieved on 2021-12-29.
Anauroch: The Empire of Shade • City of the Spider Queen • Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave • Into the Dragon's Lair • Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor • Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land • Sons of Gruumsh • The Twilight Tomb