The Summoning sphere was a group of spells granted to clerics, mystics and shamans. These spells could bring aid in the form of creatures from distant places and planes, or transport the caster to safety.
Spells in the Summoning SphereEdit
Beginner spellcasters of this sphere could cast:
Novice divine spellcasters were able to cast:
Somewhat skilled spellcasters were able to cast:
Intermediate divine casters had the ability to use:
Those with a high level of skill had access to:
Powerful spellcasters of such a sphere were able to cast:
- aerial servant
- animal summoning III
- animate object
- conjure animals
- wall of thorns
- weather summoning
- word of recall
Divine spellcasters who had mastered this sphere could cast:
- conjure/dismiss earth elemental
- creeping doom
- mind tracker
- spirit of power
- Category:Summoning sphere spells (2e) includes deity-specific and other Forgotten Realms-related spells.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), pp. 32, 35. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 34–35. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 50. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 188. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
|Spheres of Influence (2nd ed.)|
|All • Animal • Astral • Chaos • Charm • Combat • Creation • Divination • Elemental • Elem. Air • Elem. Earth • Elem. Fire • Elem. Water • Guardian • Healing • Law • Necromantic • Numbers • Plant • Protection • Summoning • Sun • Thought • Time • Travelers • War • Wards • Weather|