"110th Day: The gale nae stops for twa days. My ship is driven before it and the magus is as helpless as a wee babe. Akito names the winds tai-fun in his heathen tongue…"
Drawn by the lure of adventure and riches, a crew of seamen sails valiantly into uncharted seas. In the squalid dens of the port districts, tales hint at a land of untold riches across the waves. But getting there is only the beginning.
Across the waters lies Kozakura, a land of mystery and danger. There you will discover new cultures, strange values, secret powers, and fabulous terrors. For Kozakura is a land of Oriental Adventures.Swords of the Daimyo is the first module designed for use with the AD&D Oriental Adventures rule book. Swords of the Daimyo includes descriptions and maps of the island of Kozakura, detailed information and maps of Miyama Province of Kozakura, and a series of adventures to introduce old and new player characters to the intrigues of the Orient.
- Adventure 1: Over the Waves We Will Go
- Adventure 2: Riders of the Black Temple
- Adventure 3: Lord of the Black Temple
- Timeline of Kozakura
- New Creatures
- Player Characters
- Daidoji Rakan • Fukada Shiro • Gobo the Hermit • Goryu • Hiro Ieyuki • Hiro Koji • Hiro Masaru • Hori Chomin • Hoseki • Ishi • Iyawaei • Kadokawa Yori • Kani • Kiro • Kishimoto Endai • Koda Yoshiuji • Kuda no Nito • Kuroda Saga • Kyo Enoki • Matsue Fusu • Miki-san • Myudo Ichiro • Nado Tori • Naoki Katasube • Niwa Sutai • Nogami Sado • Ochio • Onagata • Ooka Kanetomo • Osamu Muraoka • Otsabe Kanchi • Penri • Rupert Brock • Saito Nobunga • Toragawa • Yonin
- Ghoul • Giant octopus • Hai nu • Hengeyokai • Human • Ixitxachitl • Korobokuru • Ningyo • Pteranodon • Rokuro-kubi • Sahuagin • Specter • Skeleton • Spirit folk • Utoyasukata • Wako • Yuki-on-na
- Design: Zeb Cook, Kelley Foote
- Editing: Mike Breault, Anne Gray McCready, Karen Martin
- Cartography: David C. Sutherland III, Dennis Kauth, Marsha Kauth
- Cover Art: Jeff Easley
- Interior Art: Jeff Easley
- Typography: Linda Bakk
- Keylining: Colleen O’Malley
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.