|“||From the log of the Leaping Dolphin:
"110th Day: The gale nae stops for twa days. My ship is driven before it and the magus is as helpless as a wee babe. Akito names the winds tai-fun in his heathen tongue..."
Drawn by the lure of adventure and riches, a crew of seamen sails valiantly into uncharted seas. In the squalid dens of the port districts, tales hint at a land of untold riches across the waves. But getting there is only the beginning.
Across the waters lies Kozakura, a land of mystery and danger. There you will discover new cultures, strange values, secret powers, and fabulous terrors. For Kozakura is a land of Oriental Adventures.Swords of the Daimyo is the first module designed for use with the AD&D Oriental Adventures rule book. Swords of the Daimyo includes descriptions and maps of the island of Kozakura, detailed information and maps of Miyama Province of Kozakura, and a series of adventures to introduce old and new player characters to the intrigues of the Orient.
- Adventure 1: Over the Waves We Will Go
- Adventure 2: Riders of the Black Temple
- Adventure 3: Lord of the Black Temple
- Timeline of Kozakura
- New Creatures
- Player Characters
- Fukada Shiro • Gobo the Hermit • Goryu • Hiro Ieyuki • Hiro Koji • Hiro Masaru • Hori Chomin • Hoseki • Kani • Kyo Enoki • Matsue Fusu • Miki-san • Myudo Ichiro • Nado Tori • Naoki Katasube • Penri • Toragawa • Yonin
- Ghoul • Giant octopus • Hai nu • Hengeyokai • Human • Ixitxachitl • Korobokuru • Ningyo • Pteranodon • Rokuro-kubi • Sahuagin • Specter • Skeleton • Spirit folk • Utoyasukata • Wako • Yuki-on-na