We should probably break this article up into three articles
- Tilverton as a disambiguation
- Tivlerton pre 1372 - Tilverton (so as to be able to add the 2nd ed stuff)
- Tivlerton post 1372 (inc 1479) - Tilverton Scar (see 4th forgotten realms campaign guide & Dragon article)
Could Editors contribute their thoughts before we move Hurtzbad 10:03, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
- The FRCG (page 107, if you're curious) does indeed call it the Tilverton Scar. I think we ought to create a separate page with that name, with a disambiguation link (via the otheruses4 template) on each page to link to the other. Since there will only be the two pages, I don't think there's a need for a separate disambiguation page. Cronje (talk ⋅ contribs) 15:10, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I can go with that. Originally I thought about having three pages. (thus the need for the disambiguation)
- Tivlerton pre 1372
- Tivlerton 1372 to ???
- Tivlerton ??? to ? whenever ?
- But when I looked, it made more sense to just have pre 1372 and post 1372. I think we might do that and then move stuff around. Hurtzbad 04:04, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Opps... I just read everything you guys have said... please read the Tilverton page and let me know what you think... I can change all the past tenses to present. :( Darkwynters 07:10, November 20, 2011 (UTC)Darkwynters
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.