|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
13 Tarsakh, or the 13th of the Claw of Storms, is the 104th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day
- Worshipers of Garl Glittergold celebrate the Communion of Laughter with various activities
- Worshipers of Tyr perform the ritual of the Maiming at which a giant gauntleted hand appears above the congregation and then disappears in an illusion of flaming blood
- Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 152. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 170. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.