|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
16 Tarsakh, or the 16th of the Claw of Storms, is the 107th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day[edit | edit source]
- In 1373 DR, the army of Impiltur rallied from defeat and destroyed a Cult of the Dragon lair in the Gray Forest with the help of the spirit dragon Vorasaegha.
- In 1374 DR, Gargauth the Hidden Lord, had Sfena, the leader of the Iron Throne trading company, captured and thrown into the dungeons of his domain somewhere on the Prime Material Plane to fulfill a bargain between his Knights of the Shield and the Grand Dukes of Baldur's Gate.
- In 1374 DR, the Shard of the Sun, a holy relic associated with the (allegedly) dead god Amaunator, was recovered by Daelegoth Orndeir, the leader of the Brotherhood of the Glorious Sun.
References[edit | edit source]
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 95. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.