Though Tarsellis Meunniduin sometimes came to his fellow Seldarine in Arborea, he usually wandered the plane of Ysgard. He maintained a divine realm on the first layer there called the Wild Ride or the Wild Hunt.[note 1]
Tarsellis held a special hatred for Lolth and the drow. As Tarsellis was primarily the patron of the snow elves (who were native to Oerth), he was rarely concerned with affairs in Faerûn. There were rumors of snow elven worshipers in the Spine of the World and the High Ice of Anauroch, however.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "The Seldarine Revisited" calls Tarsellis Meunniduin's realm "The Wild Hunt" in the stats block and "The Wild Ride" in the text.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (May 29, 2018). Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 43, 48. ISBN 978-0786966240.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 61–62. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 David S. Reimer (March 1990). “In the Frost and Snow”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #155 (TSR, Inc.), p. 29.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Chris Perry (December 1996). “The Seldarine Revisited”. In Pierce Watters ed. Dragon #236 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 11–17, 25.