The wizard Tasha, whose great works include the spell Tasha's hideous laughter, has gathered bits and bobs of precious lore during her illustrious career as an adventurer. Her enemies wouldn’t want these treasured secrets scattered across the multiverse, so in defiance, she has collected and codified these tidbits for the enrichment of all.
- EXPANDED SUBCLASSES. Try out subclass options for every Dungeons & Dragons class, including the artificer, which appears in the book.
- MORE CHARACTER OPTIONS. Delve into a collection of new class features and new feats, and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits.
- INTRODUCING GROUP PATRONS. Whether you're part of the same criminal syndicate or working for an ancient dragon, each group patron option comes with its own perks and types of assignments.
- SPELLS, ARTIFACTS & MAGIC TATTOOS. Discover more spells, as well as magic tattoos, artifacts, and other magic items for your campaign.
- EXPANDED RULES OPTIONS. Try out rules for sidekicks, supernatural environments, natural hazards, and parleying with monsters, and gain guidance on running a session zero.
- A PLETHORA OF PUZZLES. Ready to be dropped into any D&D adventure, puzzles of varied difficulty await your adventurers, complete with traps and guidance on using the puzzles in a campaign.
- beholderkin • bullywug • deer • demon • genie • goblin • half-elf • homunculus • human • kenku • kobold • merfolk • mimic • pixie • satyr • tabaxi • tiefling • tortle • troglodyte • wood elf
- Referenced only
- cauldron • ship • spear
- absorbing tattoo • alchemical compendium • all-purpose tool • amulet of the devout • arcane grimoire • astral shard • astromancy archive • atlas of endless horizons • Baba Yaga's mortar and pestle • barrier tattoo • bell branch • blood fury tattoo • bloodwell vial • cauldron of rebirth • coiling grasp tattoo • Crook of Rao • crystalline chronicle • Demonomicon of Iggwilv • devotee's censer • duplicitous manuscript • eldritch claw tattoo • elemental essence shard • Far Realm shard • Feywild shard • fulminating treatise • ghost step tattoo • guardian emblem • heart weaver's primer • illuminator's tattoo • libram of souls and flesh • lifewell tattoo • Luba's Tarokka of Souls • lyre of building • Mighty Servant of Leuk-O • moon sickle • nature's mantle • outer essence shard • planecaller's codex • prosthetic limb • protective verses • reveler's concertina • rhythm-maker's drum • Shadowfell brand tattoo • Shadowfell shard • spellwrought tattoo • Teeth of Dahlver-Nar
- blade of disaster • booming blade • dream of the blue veil • green-flame blade • intellect fortress • lightning lure • mind sliver • spirit shroud • summon aberration • summon beast • summon celestial • summon construct • summon elemental • summon fey • summon fiend • summon shadowspawn • summon undead • sword burst • Tasha's caustic brew • Tasha's mind whip • Tasha's otherworldly guise
- eldritch cannon
- Lead Designer: Jeremy Crawford
- Art Director: Kate Irwin
- Design: Dan Dillon, Ben Petrisor, F. Wesley Schneider, Elisa Teague
- Additional Design: Bill Benham, Adam Lee, Ari Levitch, Christopher Perkins, Taymoor Rehman, Kate Welch, Ray Winninger
- Rules Development: Jeremy Crawford, Dan Dillon, Ben Petrisor, Taymoor Rehman
- Editing: Michele Carter, Christopher Perkins, Jessica Ross, F. Wesley Schneider, James Wyatt
- Lead Graphic Designer: Trish Yochum
- Graphic Designers: Trystan Falcone, Emi Tanji
- Cover Illustrators: Wylie Beckert, Magali Villeneuve
- Interior Illustrators: Mark Behm, Eric Belisle, Zoltan Boros, Christopher Burdett, Sidharth Chaturvedi, David Rene Christensen, Nikki Dawes, Olga Drebas, Caroline Gariba, Sam Keiser, Julian Kok, Titus Lunter, Andrew Mar, Marcela M edeiros, Brynn Metheney, Robson Michel, Scott Murphy, Irina Nordsol, Robin O lausson, Claudio Pozas, Livia Prima, April Prime, David Sladek, Crystal Sully, Brian Valeza, Svetlin Velinov, Anna Veltkamp, Shawn Wood, Zuzanna Wuzyk, Kieran Yanner
- Concept Illustrator: Shawn Wood
- Project Engineer: Cynda Callaway
- Imaging Technicians: Kevin Yee
- Prepress Specialist: Jefferson Dunlap D&D GAME STUDIO
- Executive Producer: Ray Winninger
- Principal Designers: Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins
- Design Manager: Steve Scott
- Design Department: F. Wesley Schneider, Dan Dillon, Adam Lee, Ari Levitch, Ben Petrisor
- Senior Art Director: Richard Whitters
- Art Department: Kate Irwin, Emi Tanji, Trish Yochum, Shawn Wood
- Senior Producer: Dan Tovar
- Producers: Bill Benham, Lea Heliotis
- Director of Product Management: Liz Schuh
- Licensing Manager: Hilary Ross
- Product Managers: Natalie Egan, Chris Lindsay, Hilary Ross
- Brand Manager: Shelly Mazzanoble
- Publicity: Greg Tito
- Community Management: Brandy Camel