A tenday was a Faerûnian unit of time. The Calendar of Harptos divided the thirty-day months into three blocks of ten days each, or simply put, "tendays". The word was used interchangeably with the Earth term "week".
Followers of the gnome deity Gaerdal Ironhand called tendays Tenhammers, after a custom of striking a metal shield with a large hammer at the end of each day and because ten days was a typical duration of guard duty for them. After ten Tenhammers, the final day was a holy day known as a Great Clang.
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 76. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Ving Domanski, Stephen Radney-MacFarland (2004). Rat's Bastard (PDF). Legacy of the Green Regent (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7.
- Ed Greenwood (October 2012). Ed Greenwood Presents Elminster's Forgotten Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 14. ISBN 0786960345.
- Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 21. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 150. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.