The weather on Thalasia varied from cold and windy to warm and calm. The seas could be rough when the weather was windy, but the islands generally enjoyed a mild tropical climate.
- Portico, an island town near where the Oceanus flowed into Belierin and a common stopping point for travelers.
- Selkies' Grotto, realm of Surminare, goddess of selkies. An underwater cave complex that was often visited by Deep Sashelas and Trishina.
Rumors & LegendsEdit
Some islands in Thalasia were rumored to be inhabited by great heroes from the Prime Material plane. They could only be reached by travelers who sought the aid of those heroes, and only after certain conditions were met, determined by the heroes' individual legends.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jeff Grubb, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan (September 2001). Manual of the Planes 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 138–141. ISBN 0-7869-1850-8.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Dale Donovan (December 1995). “Liber Benevolentiae”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Conflict (TSR, Inc.), pp. 63–64. ISBN 0-7869-0309-0.
- ↑ Dale Donovan (December 1995). “Liber Benevolentiae”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Conflict (TSR, Inc.), p. 6. ISBN 0-7869-0309-0.