Tharchs & TharchionsEdit
- Alaor: Ruled by Tharchion Thessaloni Canos.
- Delhumide: Ruled by Tharchion Mikal Canos around 1357 DR and later by Tharchion Invarri Metron.
- Eltabbar: The tharchion position was left vacant since Dmitra Flass was killed in 1385 DR by Malark Springhill.
- Gauros: Ruled by Tharchion Azhir Kren.
- Lapendrar: Ruled by Tharchion Eseldra Yeth after the War of the Zulkirs.
- Priador: Tharchion position left vacant since Aznar Thrul was murdered in 1375 DR.
- Pyarados: Ruled by Tharchion Nymia Focar,
- Surthay: Ruled by Tharchion Homen Odesseiron.
- Thaymount: Tharchion left the position vacant since Pyras Autorian was killed in 1385 DR during a ritual of summoning performed by Szass Tam. The position previously was held by Willeth Lionson circa 1362 DR.
- Thazalhar: Tharchion position left vacant since Milsantos Daramos died in 1382 DR of old age.
- Tyraturos: Tharchion left the position vacant since Dimon was killed by one of Nevron's devils in 1385 DR.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 206. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Matt Forbeck, Sean K. Reynolds (May 2003). Unapproachable East. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 164. ISBN 0-7869-2881-6.
- ↑ Steve Perrin (1988). Dreams of the Red Wizards. (TSR, Inc), p. 27. ISBN 0-88038-615-0.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). The Rise of Tiamat. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 76. ISBN 978-0786965657.
- ↑ Jean Rabe (1991). Red Magic. (TSR, Inc.), p. 91. ISBN 1-5607-6118-0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.