The Breath of Life is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Avernus Rising series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Avernus, and is an adventure designed for 11th- to 16th-level characters. It is part one of the Call for Aid series.
- copper dragon • cornugon • duergar • human • imp • night hag • rakshasa • shadar-kai • soul monger
- cloak of arachnida • soul coin
- potion of fire giant strength • potion of resistance
- cure wounds • divination • greater restoration • identify • lesser restoration • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • speak with dead • true resurrection
- Wandering Emporium
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Ari Levitch
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Amy Lynn Dzura, Claire Hoffman, LaTia Bryant, Lysa Penrose, Matt Crook, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Interior Art: Provided by Wizards of the Coast
- Playtesters: Gary Affeldt, Richard Brown, David N. Krolnik, Chris McGovern, Daniel Oliveira, Matthew Roderick, Lance Schantz, Ben Siekert, JJ Tin, Marcello Velazquez
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.