The Complete Book of Dwarves is an accessory for the 2nd-edition ruleset of Dungeons & Dragons, detailing the dwarf race. It contains a variety of information useful to playing dwarf characters in the game, including information on strongholds, dwarven subraces, character kits, role-playing, mining, and more.
|“||Battle axes and beards. Good companions when travelling underground. Handy with tools.
If that was your view of dwarves, you need The Complete Book of Dwarves. Discover 24 new character kits, new weapons, and new possibilities, including six dwarf subraces, new proficiencies, strongholds, origin myths, and a look at dwarven personalities.After reading the The Complete Book of Dwarves, you may still look down on these short folk... but only to see them more clearly!
- Chapter 1: The Creation of Dwarves
- Chapter 2: The Dwarf Subraces
- Chapter 3: Your Life as a Dwarf
- Chapter 4: Character Creations
- Chapter 5: Proficiencies
- Chapter 6: Dwarf Kits
- Chapter 7: Role Playing and Personalities
- Chapter 8: Mining
- Chapter 9: Equipment
- Chapter 10: Dwarf Strongholds
- Chapter 11: Designing Dwarf Campaigns
Additionally, the book includes several design sheets:
- Design Sheets
- Dwarf Stronghold Design Sheet
- Dwarf Character Kit Design Sheet
- Complete Dwarf Warrior's Character Sheet
- Complete Dwarf Priest's Character Sheet
- Complete Dwarf Thief's Character Sheet
- Complete Dwarf Character Sheet (Back)