The Complete Book of Necromancers is an accessory for AD&D 2nd edition. It is the seventh book in the DMGR series.
|“||Come, let us explore the art of necromancy together.||”|
|— the arch-necromancer Kazerabet Necromancers like Kazerabet and their priestly counterparts have mastered many dark, forbidden secrets. This tome reveals these mysteries to the Dungeon Master, who will find new NPC kits and volumes of necromancer's minions, familiars, secret societies, poisons, magical items, enchanted tomes, and dozens of new wizard and priest spells, plus the deadly Isle of the Necromancers, a portable setting which can be placed into any existing campaign.|
- Chapter 1: Necromancers
- Chapter 2: Dark Gifts
- Chapter 3: The Price
- Chapter 4: The Dark Art
- Chapter 5: Death Priests
- Chapter 6: The Priest Sphere
- Chapter 7: Allies
- Chapter 8: Tools of the Trade
- Chapter 9: The Campaign
- Appendix 1: Common Spells
- Appendix 2: Wizard Spells in the School of Necromancy
- Appendix 3: Priest Spells in the Necromantic Sphere
- Appendix 4: Master Index of Necromantic Priest and Wizard Spells
Also includes twelve tables.
- Spells: Animate dead animals • Asphyxiate • Bind undead • Bone blight • Bone dance • Brainkill • Cause insanity • Corpse host • Corpse link • Death pact • Death shroud • Death ward • Death's door • Ebony hand • Embalm • Empathic wound transfer • Exterminate • False face • Ghoul gauntlet • Graft flesh • Hear heartbeat • Heart blight • Life drain • Life force exchange • Life force transfer • Living link • Locate remains • Plague curse • Resist turning • Scourge • Skeletal hands • Skeletal servant • Skulltrap • Spectral senses • Spectral voice • Spirit bind • Summon spirit • Summon undead • Transmute bone to steel • Undead alacrity • Undead regeneration • Undead spell focus • Wound conferral
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.