The Deva Spark is a Planescape® AD&D 2nd-edition adventure module.
|“||A bar room brawl? No big deal. Except when it starts on the Abyss—and the brawlers are a deva and a bebilith! The deva: A celestial champion who serves the cause of ultimate Good. The bebilith: A nightmarish monster whose every deed reeks of ultimate Evil. Two eternal enemies locked in a bizarre struggle for the ultimate prize.
What terrible secret connects these two beings? And what does it all have to do with the legendary deva spark? Only a group of brave cutters can get to the dark of this peel, and they'd better hurry... because time is running out!"The Deva Spark" is a Planescape adventure for a party of four to six characters of 5th—9th levels. From the blasted pits of the Abyss to the peaceful forests of Elysium, the heroes track a barmy bebilith who holds the key to saving the life of a dying deva. Can your characters handle the fire of the deva spark?
- Chapter 1: A Wrong Turn
- Chapter 2: The Restful Plane
- Chapter 3: The Deva Spark
- Designer: Bill Slavicsek, J.M. Salsbury
- Editor: Michele Carter
- Cover Artist: Dana Knutson
- Color Plates: Ned Dameron, Dana Knutson, Alan Pollack
- Cartographer: Rob Lazzaretti
- Typography: Angelika Lokotz
- Border Artist: Robert Repp
- Conceptual Artist: Dana Knutson
- Art Coordinator: Peggy Cooper
- Graphic Design: Dawn Murin, Dee Barnett
- Graphics Coordinator: Sarah Feggestad
- Electronic Prepress Coordination: Tim Coumbe
- Proofreading: Ray Vallese
- Special Thanks: Bruce Nesmith