|“||The most deadly dungeon ever devised! High-level characters brave the unexplored corridors of Deepearth to confront perhaps the most feared adversary in the AD&D game.
The second chapter of the Bloodstone Pass saga follows the conclusion of the desperate war against the bandit army. A cold and bitter winter drives the villagers to the edge of starvation, and numerous horrors strike the town of Bloodstone Pass.
Join the adventure as the heroes explore the depths of the ancient Bloodstone Mines, now inhabited by fearsome demons. There they hope to uncover the fantastic treasures rumored to exist in the unknown darkness. But deep within the mines, all is not what it seems...This module uses the new rules from the Dungeoneer's Survival Guide and Wilderness Survival Guide. The adventure also includes optional BATTLESYSTEM scenarios fought entirely underground. These supplementary products are not required to play the adventure, however.
- Chapter 1: A Hard Winter
- Chapter 2: The Big Valley
- Chapter 3: The Bloodstone Mines
- Chapter 4: Kingdoms of Deepearth
- Chapter 5: Council of War
- Chapter 6: The Temple of Orcus
- Pregenerated Player Characters
- New Monsters
- beholder • black dragon • brown bear • carrion crawler • catoblepas • centaur • displacer beast • duergar • earth elemental • faerie dragon • ghast • glabrezu • goblin • gorgon • greater basilisk • halfling • hell hound • hill dwarf • hydra • iron golem • intellect devourer • manticore • mimic • neo-otyugh • phase spider • piercer • pig • pixie • red dragon • remorhaz • roper • rust monster • shadow • shrieker • spectre • spirit naga • steeder • stone giant • stone golem • svirfneblin • tarrasque • umber hulk • vampire • wereworg • will-o'-wisp • wraith • worg • zombie
- arrow of slaying • boots of speed • cloak of elvenkind • hammer of thunderbolts • hat of difference • holy avenger • hornblade • mace of disruption • net of entrapment • pipes of the sewers • sword of wounding • trident of submission • wand of fear
- continual light • control weather • gate • magic jar
- Design: Michael Dobson, Douglas Niles
- Editing: Mike Breault
- Cover Art: Keith Parkinson
- Interior Art: Graham Nolan
- Cartography: Dave LaForce, Tom Darden, Gloria Habriga
- Typography: Betty Elmore
- Graphic Design: Cohen O'Malley, Dennis Kauth, Stephanie Tabat
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.