The Occupation of Szith Morcane is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Rage of Demons series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on the village of Elventree, drow, and the Szith Morcane, and is an adventure designed for three to seven 5th- to 10th-level characters.
|“||Agents of the fire giants of Maerimydra, a city in the Underdark, have overtaken the drow outpost of Szith Morcane. The factions seek out adventurers to free the outpost's leaders for questioning on the giants' activities. Can you extricate them before it's too late?||”|
The adventure begins with the adventurers traveling to Elventree, when they encounter an elven bard, Elanil Elassidil. Elanil asks for help securing a drow he had captured to take to Elventree for questioning. At Elventree, Elanil introduces Seranolla the Whisperer of the Emerald Enclave, and Zern Xerkstil of the Order of the Gauntlet.
The group then journey to the Underdark via a sinkhole that has recent developed. There they travel down an underground river to Sporedome to ask the myconoid inhabitants for directions to Szith Morcane. With the help of the mind flayer, Huum, the adventurers travel to Szith Morcane via a portal.
Eventually, the adventurers make their way to the ransacked Szith Morcane. They fight through the new inhabitants to find Solom Ned'razak, the drow archmage leader, being held prisoner by a fire giant.
- Elanil Elassidil • Falwan Underbough • Fydor • Huum • Seranolla • Solom Ned'razak • Vuhm Yestral • Zern Xerkstil
- Referenced only
- Dorina T'sarran • Duneth Wharreil • Garwyl Gos • Graz'zt • Hledh Hellspawn • Kurgoth Hellspawn • Olisara Lightsong • Torin Nomerthal
- barlgura • black pudding • chasme • derro • dretch • drow • elf • fire giant • giant spider • gnome • half-elf • half-orc • halfling • hezrou • human • kuo-toa • mind flayer • myconoid • quaggoth • shadow demon
- Referenced only
- duergar • half-fiend • vampire
- Abyss • Daggerdale • Dalelands • Dordrien Crypts • Hillsfar • Maerimydra • Mistledale • Mulmaster • Phlan • Ravagestone • Shadowdale
- D&D Organized Play: Chris Tulach
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Chris Tulach
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Robert Adducci, Bill Benham, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick