The Swarmed Heart is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Avernus Rising series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Avernus, and is an adventure designed for 11th- to 16th-level characters. It is part two of the Call for Aid series.
- Bristol • Burney • Dara • Dorn • Elliach • Griditch • Javi • Mahadi • Mistrelle • Raskamedies • Verwyyr
- Referenced only
- Asmodeus • Zariel
- aasimar • abyssal chicken • barbazu • copper dragon • cornugon • deva • dragonborn • dwarf • hamatula • hellwasp • hill dwarf • human • imp • rakshasa
- broom of flaying • soul coin
- potion of climbing • potion of greater healing
- alter self • cure wounds • divination • false life • feeblemind • finger of death • greater restoration • identify • lesser restoration • levitate • mage armor • planeshift • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • silent image • speak with dead • true resurrection
- Skarback Company • Wandering Emporium
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Ari Levitch
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Amy Lynn Dzura, Claire Hoffman, LaTia Bryant, Matt Crook, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Interior Art: Provided by Wizards of the Coast
- Playtesters: Gary Affeldt, Richard Brown, David N. Krolnik, Matt Maranda, Daniel Oliveira, Sean Mittelstaedt, Ben Siekert, Marcello Velazquez
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.