The Thought sphere was a group of spells granted to monks that followed deities of knowledge and learning. These spells treated thoughts as objects to be discovered and manipulated, even altering reality.
Spells in the Sphere of ThoughtEdit
- 1st Level
- 2nd Level
- 3rd Level
- 4th Level
- 5th Level
- 6th Level
- 7th Level
- ↑ This was classified as a Time sphere spell in the Tome of Magic 2nd edition (page 83) and probably should have been in the Thought sphere instead.
- ↑ This spell was removed from the Thought Sphere in the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook. See page 188. It was probably misclassified as being in both spheres of Divinity and Thought on page 106 of the Tome of Magic 2nd edition sourcebook
- ↑ This spell is incorrectly called "Mindkiller" in the list of Thought spells on page 154 of Tome of Magic 2nd edition. It was probably misclassified as being in the sphere of Divinity on page 107. It is included in the list of Thought spells on page 188 of Player's Option: Spells & Magic which is a more recent publication.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 14–15. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 154. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 188. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
|Spheres of Influence (2nd ed.)|
|All • Animal • Astral • Chaos • Charm • Combat • Creation • Divination • Elemental • Elem. Air • Elem. Earth • Elem. Fire • Elem. Water • Guardian • Healing • Law • Necromantic • Numbers • Plant • Protection • Summoning • Sun • Thought • Time • Travelers • War • Wards • Weather|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.