The constable frequented the docks regularly keeping her eyes open and asking questions of all new strangers entering Elmwood. In her free time, she loved pipe-smoking and other recreations, such as chess. When not minding the affairs of the town, Thoyana could be found at the Still Waters, a two-story inn.
When she wandered the town, Thoyana wore no armor and carried only a club and a short sword tucked in her belt. Hidden in a small chest in her house, Thoyana owned chainmail +4 and gauntlets of ogre power.
Elmwood had an informal town council consisting of Thoyana, Alamarayne Moonray, a cleric of Selûne; and Ezril Treewarder, a druid of Eldath. The three were great friends and met once a week to discuss village business at the Still Waters.
The constable of Elmwood was an ex-adventurer who retired in 1343 DR when she developed a respiratory disease from a subterranean fungi. She hated mushrooms with a passion and the best way to insult her was to offer her one.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 John Terra (January 1995). “Reference Guide”. In Allison Lassieur ed. The Moonsea (TSR, Inc.), p. 51. ISBN 978-0786900923.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Rand Sharpsword (2001-09-12). More Moonsea!. Rand's Travelogue. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2010-10-31.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 65. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 John Terra (January 1995). “Reference Guide”. In Allison Lassieur ed. The Moonsea (TSR, Inc.), p. 49. ISBN 978-0786900923.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 John Terra (January 1995). “Player's Guide”. In Allison Lassieur ed. The Moonsea (TSR, Inc.), p. 22. ISBN 978-0786900923.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 John Terra (January 1995). “Reference Guide”. In Allison Lassieur ed. The Moonsea (TSR, Inc.), p. 50. ISBN 978-0786900923.