While there was no overall culture for entirety of Threskel, the people of its cities borrowed features and attitudes from their neighboring lands. For example, those from Mordulkin shared a similar attitude with those from Chessenta while people from Mourktar and the eastern region were more alike with the Untheric peoples.
Threskel was a sparsely populated land, with wind-buffeted valleys, harsh stonelands and scattered verdant vegetation.
- Fields of Pryollus: These lands at the base of Mount Thulbane were used for an Untheric sporting competition every few years.
- Long Beach: This stretch of coastline was home to several hamlet's that have sprung up around the rich fishing waters of the Inner Sea.
Bodies of WaterEdit
- River of Metals: This strech of water that connected the Methmere lake with the Alamber Sea was rich in precious metals like gold.
- Mount Thulbane: This inactive volcano was the highest peak throughout the entirety of Chessenta, Threskel and Unther.
- Riders to the Sky: This range of hills and mountains wrapped along the eastern side of Threskel. Its northern-most peak, the Dragonback Mountain, was a dormant volcano and home to the lair of the Great Bone Wyrm Alasklerbanbastos.